What you’ve all been waiting for! The winners of the #walmartparty are: @ToodiesMomma, @lovinmomma88, @xxkimhcxx, @MrSuitandTie and @rsmstahley!
Hopefully all of you that joined us for The Walmart Release Twitter Party had as much fun as we did! We want to thank everyone for participating and especially those of you who stuck it out until the end!
One thing we really want to point out is that this 2011 Walmart Black Friday Ad is listed in stages. Part one of the sale starts at 10PM on Thanksgiving, electronics go on sale 12AM on Black Friday, and the third wave starts at 8AM on Black Friday.
We talked a little about what we thought were the best deals last night, but after doing some major digging and researching, we feel like the highlights we MUST point out to you are as follows (we’ve listed the stages, so you know what time to get in line!):
Even the team at BF11 can’t turn down a $3 Waffle Maker!
- LG Blu-ray Player on Page 1 for $49- Stage 2
- Samsung 32″ 720p LCD TV on Page 2 for $278- Stage 2
- Nintendo Wii on Page 8 for $99.96- Stage 1
- Xbox 360 /Kinect + a $50 Walmart Gift Card on Page 8 for $199.96- Stage 1
- Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum on Page 17 for $36- Stage 1
- 2-Slice Waffle Maker on Page 18 for $2.84- Stage 1
- Sportcraft Champion Table Tennis Table on Page 24 for $67- Stage 1
- Samsung 43″ Plasma 720p TV on Page 28 for $398- Stage 3
- Samsung Smart Blu-ray Home Theater System on Page 28 for $198- Stage 3
We have to point out that Waffle Maker. So many of you were commenting it on it last night and everyone in the office here is going bonkers about it. You’ll have to let us know if you actually pick one up! Leave us a comment below and tell us your absolute favorite item in the 2011 Walmart Black Friday ad!
For even more up-to-the-minute 2011 Black Friday News subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the hottest news delivered to you every day! Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook and follow @blackfridayfans on Twitter.