Target has announced their Surprise 2-Day Sale, which will take place online from 11/24-11/26, as well as in-store from 11/25-11/26. This sale will allow you to shop some of their doorbuster deals early and from your home computer, which is a huge plus for those of you that did not like the idea of Target opening at 12AM. Note that there are select deals available in-store only.
- Polaroid 22″ 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV for $149
- Westinghouse 32″ 60Hz 720p LCD HDTV for $229
- Westinghouse 40″ 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV for $399
- Samsung 40″ 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV for $499
- Samsung 43″ 60Hz 720p Plasma HDTV for $399 (in select stores only)
- Philips 46″ 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $499
- Element 55″ 120Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $699 (in select stores only)
- Vizio 32″ 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV for $449 (in-store only)
- iLive 37″ 3.1 Soundbar with iPod Dock for $99.99
- RCA 5-CD Changer with iPod Dock for $99.99 (in-store only)
- Sony WiFi-Enabled 3D Blu-ray Player for $109.99
Click here to view the entire 2011 Target Black Friday Ad.
For even more 2011 Black Friday news and updates, subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the hottest news delivered to you every day! Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook and follow @blackfridayfans on Twitter.