Although we had some rough patches with the Treasure Hunt, we really had fun with it! Thank you all for your patience while we fixed issues after its release and we hope most of your issues were resolved! We do want to point out that even if your coin was not showing up as “found” on your home page, if you clicked on the coin- our data showed that you did, so long as you were logged in. So you were still entered to win the grand prize even if all your coins were not showing up.
Now on to the fun stuff.. THE WINNERS!
Ryan G. of Poughkeepsie, NY
We had 9 First Winners who were such speedy clickers they found and clicked on the coin within seconds of us releasing it! Congratulations to our Kindle Fire Winners:
- Konnie P. from Huntingdon, PA found the Washer Coin in Sears
- Nate A. from Wheaton, IL found the Microwave Coin in Walmart
- Morgan L. from Kapaa, HI and Jennifer R. from Clarion, PA found the Grill Coin in Target at the exact same time, for a tie!
- Mikala P. from Duncan, OK found the Dress Coin in Macy’s
- Karl G. from Shakopee, MN found the Controller Coin in Game Stop
- TiAnna N. from Spring Lake, MI found the Hot Dog Coin in Costco
- Jenine Y. from Glendale, CA found the Laptop Coin in Best Buy
- Elizabeth P. from Imlay City, MI found the T-shirt Coin in Kohl’s
- Lori W. from Greenwood, IN found the Rocking Horse Coin in Toys R Us
Great job, guys!
Thanks again to all of you for your patience and participation in our Treasure Hunt game. Have a very happy and safe holiday!