Black Friday season is really heating up now, and holiday retailers know it’s simply not enough to have a killer Black Friday ad anymore. Here’s the latest round up of toy books and pre-Black Friday sales from three of Black Friday’s biggest names.
Walmart, Target and Sears are gearing up for Black Friday 2011 with early sales.
Walmart Toyland Gift Book
Walmart rolled out it’s annual Toyland Gift Book yesterday. Prices are good through Thanksgiving Day. Walmart will also be hosting an in-store Super Saturday event on 11/5 beginning at 11am featuring pre-Black Friday deals on items throughout the store. Some highlights include:
- Sanyo 42″ Class LCD TV 1080p – $398
- Better Homes and Gardens 10-Cup Programmable Grind & Brew Coffee Maker – $39
- Playskool Sesame Street Let’s Rock! Elmo – $54.88
- Nook Color – $199
As of this morning the link from Walmart’s front page appears to be malfunctioning, telling us that there is no ad for our store right now regardless of what zip code we use, but we expect Walmart will resolve the issue shortly.
Target Holiday Toy Sale
The Target Holiday Toy Sale advertisement features pricing good through November 23. Some highlights include:
- Fijit Friends – $39.89
- Let’s Rock! Elmo – $53.99
- Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Set – $32.99
- Black & Decker Jr. Kids’ Power Workshop – $39.99
Sears Family & Friends Night
Sears is hosting its annual Family and Friends Night
on Sunday 11/13 from 6-9pm. This year’s advertisement is claiming “Better Than Black Friday Prices”. Savings include a variety of store-wide discounts ranging from 5% to 25% off. Some item highlights include:
- LG 50″ class plasma 720p 600Hz HDTV – $569.99
- Panasonic 5.1 channel 1000 watt 3D Blu-ray home theater system – $289.99
- Canon T3 DSLR 12.0MP Camera with 18-55mm lens – $474.99
- Samsung 3.7-cu. ft. Steam washer – $539.99