Several Black Friday retailers have teamed up with popular social check-in service Foursquare to offer exclusive deals to the socially savvy. As we’ve mentioned previously, social media can be a great way to score extra Black Friday savings, and now Foursquare has confirmed some of the 2011 Black Friday deals you can access when you check in tomorrow.
- JC Penney – Check in between 4am and 1pm and $25 will be donated to Salvation Army, up to $100,000. (We wrote about this one here.)
- Sports Authority - Check in and spend $100 to get a $25 cash card on the spot. You’ll also have a chance to win a $500 cash card.
- Aeropostale - Check in to get 20% off purchases over $50.
- Brookstone - Check in to get $10 off purchases over $70.
- RadioShack - Unlock the “So Right” badge with activities like exercising, volunteering , and then checking in at RadioShack. For every badge earned, RadioShack will donate $1 to LIVESTRONG.
- American Express Small Business Saturday - Sync your Amex with your Foursquare account to receive a $25 statement credit when you shop Saturday at more than 300,000 local merchants nationwide.