We’ve just posted the 40-page Home Depot Black Friday ad! The doors will open at 5am on Black Friday, but we expect the online sale at HomeDepot.com to start in just a few short hours at 6am EST/5am CST. If you’re planning a trip out to shop in-store on Friday, you can plan ahead with handy in-store maps.
Additionally, you can up to $500 extra on appliances. The discount is tiered according to how much you spend. On the low end you can spend $1,996 on major appliances to save an extra $100, or on the high end spend $4,996+ to save $500, with varying degrees of discounts in between.
Shopping the online Black Friday sale tomorrow morning? Check out the section devoted to online exclusives that starts on page 33!
Here’s what caught our eye in the ad:
- 20% off all Artificial Christmas Trees
- Fresh-Cut Christmas Trees from $19.88
- 22″ Fresh-Cut Fraser Fir Wreath with Bow – $5 (was $10.98)
- ESPN Tabletop Games – $11.88
- Radio-Control North Pole Express Train Set – $29.97 (was $44.98)
- Wine Opener with Recharging Base – $9.88
- Duck Tape 8-Pack Creativity Kit – $9.88 ($19 value)
- Dewalt 18-volt XRP Impact Driver Kit – $99 (was $129)
- 25% off all Dyson Vacuums