iPad mini 4 (16GB): $299 at Staples
We hadn’t seen any discounts on the new iPad mini 4, so we were pretty excited to see Staples come through for Black Friday with the lowest price advertised on the 16GB model. We like this deal so much that Brad included it on his list of the Top 25 Black Friday Deals.
We didn’t expect to see any real discounts on the Apple Watch, so we’re happy to see it bundled with a gift card at Target. And it’s no surprise that a Macbook from Best Buy makes the cut as well, since we’ve included one for the last few years.
Target is the runaway winner for Apple deals, bundling generous gift cards with several different Apple products that offer more value than most of the straightforward discounts we’ve seen, but don’t count out players like Staples, Best Buy and Toys R Us, which also make our list this year.
As for Apple itself, we don’t usually see their ad until just before Black Friday, so it’s tough to say what their best deals will be. We do know that over the last few years we’ve seen Apple go for 5% discounts on nearly everything in their inventory. We expect to see more of the same for 2015.
One more tip: If you’re doing most of your shopping at Amazon this year, they tend to price match the most popular items in every major ad, and you can bet Apple products will be on their list of targets.
Top Black Friday Apple Deals for 2015:
- Apple Watch + $100 Target Gift Card – from $349 at Target
- iPhone 6s + $250 Target Gift Card – $0 down with installment billing
- iPod touch 16GB – from $149.99 at Toys R Us
- Macbook Pro Intel Core i5 Display 4GB – $899.99 at Best Buy
- iPad mini 2 + $80 Target Gift Card – from $269 at Target
- iPad Air 2 + $150 Target Gift Card – from $449 at Target
- Apple TV – 25% off at Target