ULTA has posted their Thanksgiving specials on their website, but does this count as their Black Friday ad?
On the one hand, it looks like a Black Friday ad, and feels like a Black Friday ad, and it’s the ad that you get when you go to ULTA.com/blackfriday. The deals feel very Black Friday-like. It even lists a start time of Thanksgiving evening, the same time that a multitude of other retailers have chosen to start their Black Friday sales this year.
On the other hand, it doesn’t mention Black Friday anywhere on the page and doesn’t address Black Friday hours. It only talks about Thanksgiving.
Despite these vagueries, we’re fairly certain this is the ULTA Black Friday ad. Last year, we had a 52-page catalog that covered 11/10-11/30, and it didn’t mention Black Friday directly either. Overall the lack of a Black Friday mention is true to form, though we won’t be surprised to see bonus deals unveiled on Friday 11/29 anyway.
These are some of our favorites from the ULTA Black Friday ad:
- Holiday Ultra CHI Flatiron with free clutch – $74.96 with ULTA coupon code 103131 (reg. $149.95)
- Big Sexy Hair styling products – $6.99 (reg. $17.95)
- Benefit 3-pc Lip Lotto Set – $18.00 ($54.00 value)
- Butter London Nail Lacquers – $10.00 (reg. $20.00)
- Laura Geller Beauty Sparkling Rose 5-pc Color Collection – $19.00 ($90 value)
Why wait for the newspaper? Check out all the leaked Black Friday ads on your iPhone or iPad and be the first to know when new ads arrive when you download Brad’s Black Friday app from iTunes!