Amazon announced their broader site-wide Black Friday Week sale earlier this week in a press release, so it was a bit of a surprise to get this one. First, it’s a circular, which we haven’t seen from Amazon since 2011. Second, it’s focused only on a fairly narrow niche, sporting goods and outdoor equipment.
The 9-page ad covers both Black Friday and Cyber Monday, revealing pricing good from Thursday 11/28 through Monday 12/2. Here are some highlights from the Amazon Sports & Outdoors Black Friday Ad:
- TaylorMade Burner Plus Irons – 50% off
- High Sierra Backpacks – $20 off $100+
- New Balance & FILA Clothing – up to 70% off
The ad also reveals some lightning deals for Thanksgiving and Black Friday but does not reveal pricing. These items caught our eye, but overall we thought that Black Friday and Cyber Monday looked the most worthwhile based on product mix.
- Timex Health Touch Heart Rate Monitor
- AirZone Outdoor Spring Trampoline
Black Friday Only:
- Dynacraft Boy’s Krusher Bike
- NFL Coach Knit Hat
- Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
- Jillian Michaels Body Revolution
- Schwinn 520 Recumbent Elliptical Trainer
- Cohesion XP 10.0 Gaming Chair
- Carrom Agean Foosball Table
- LEM Products MAXVAC Vacuum Sealer
Cyber Monday Only:
- Razor Spark 2.0 Kick Scooter
- ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
- Intech Lancer Junior Golf Set
Get your Black Friday ad fix on the go! Download Brad’s Black Friday app from iTunes now.