If you’re not too keen on elbowing your way through Black Friday crowds, Electronics Expo is offering two days of pre-Black Friday deals starting this weekend. The in-store sale runs Sunday from 10am-7pm and Monday from 8am-9pm.
Some highlights from the Electronics Expo Pre-Black Friday ad include:
- Panasonic 50″ 600Hz Plasma HDTV (TCP50X60) – $393 (reg. $729)
- Keurig K45 Single Cup Home Brewing System – $68 (reg. $129)
- Sony 16.1MP Camera with 5x Zoom (DSCW710BK) – $88 (reg. $129)
Holding out for Black Friday anyway? The 1-page Electronics Expo Black Friday Ad highlights a 2-day Black Friday sale, with the doors opening at 7am on Friday.
- Portable Capsule Speaker with Build-In FM Radio – $10 (reg. $59)
- Body Glove Drop Suit Rugged Cell Phone Case – $6 (reg. $23)
- Olympus 16MP Camera with 12.5x Zoom (VR370BK) – $79 (reg. $179)
- Sharp 60″ 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (LC60LE550U) – $777 (reg. $1,499)
- LG Blu-ray Player with WiFi (BP300) – $55 (reg. $99)
Unfortunately, these deals will only be available in stores, but our contact pointed out that there is a Cyber Monday ad coming for the online electronics shoppers, so stay tuned!
Why wait for the newspaper? Check out all the leaked Black Friday ads on your iPhone or iPad and be the first to know when new ads arrive when you download Brad’s Black Friday app from iTunes!