We just got our hands on the Sears Outlet Black Friday Ad and if you’ve just bought a home or are looking to upgrade your appliances, this ad is for you!
The Sears Outlet Black Friday sale runs from 7 pm-12 on Thanksgiving night and then Sears Outlet re-opens on Friday from 6 am-9 pm. If you have a Sears card, you save an extra 10% both Thursday and Friday on your total purchase (excludes door busters).
The door busters on the front page of the ad are about 50% off regular price. If you can’t make it in on Thursday or Friday, be one of the first 25 people through the door and you’ll get a $25 Sears Outlet gift card.
Here are some highlights from the Sears Outlet Black Friday Ad
- 80% off all mattresses and box springs
- 40-80% off Craftsman tools
- 25% off clothing purchases of $25 or more
- 30% off clothing purchases of $30 or more
- 50% off clothing purchases of $50 or more
- Purchase a Craftsman bottle cap wrench for $9.99 (Reg. $14.99) and $2 will be donated to local fire departments (11/23-12/31)
Will you be going to the first half or the second half of the Sears Outlet Black Friday sale?
Get all of the latest Black Friday ad leaks on your iPhone – download Brad’s Black Friday app now!