Update: These prices have gone back up for the time being, we will keep you posted on any future price drops.
Why let Black Friday hog all the deals when you can roll them out on a Saturday in early November instead? That’s what Walmart’s doing right now. Go check out these seven pre-Black Friday doorbusters at Walmart, available while supplies last. Move fast – the JVC 42″ TV and the XELIO tablet are both already sold out online.
- Crayola 3-in-1 Double Easel, pink and red – $25 (originally $39.99)
- HP Pavilion Red 14” Sleekbook Core i3 – $299 (originally $488)
- Lifetime 44: Portable Basketball Goal + Ball – $89 (originally $129)
- Nintendo DSi XL – $89 (originally $99)
- SodaStream Fizz Home Soda Maker Starter Kit – $59 (originally $79)
- JVC 42-inch LED TV – $299 – SOLD OUT ONLINE
- 10-inch XELIO tablet – $49 – SOLD OUT ONLINE
Walmart’s press release on these deals notes that these are the lowest prices they’ve ever had on a 42-inch TV, 10-inch tablet and laptop with an Intel Core i3 processor.
Get all of the latest Black Friday ad leaks on your iPhone – download Brad’s Black Friday app now!