When Black Friday rolls around every year, phrases like “doorbuster”, “deal” and “lowest prices” stampede through the internet, newspaper circulars, and virtually every source of media out there. And it’s true, there will be some great prices come November 29th, but not all of them will be the best deals.
Macy’s is a big player in the Black Friday game. Currently, there is a One-Day Sale happening at Macy’s, so you can beat the Black Friday rush today with some equally great deals. We’ve broken down the advertised “doorbusters” in their Black Friday ads and searched our Brad’s Deals deal vaults to determine which prices are worth crawling out of bed for, and which aren’t worth interrupting your beauty sleep—not that you need it, of course.
There are four main sale categories happening at Macy’s this Black Friday season: clothing, kitchen appliances, bedding, and holiday décor. Check out the products which are actually door busters and which ones we’ve busted in the past (and expect to see lower this holiday season).
- Club Room Dress Shirts $19.99 – This offer will end in-stores at 1pm on Black Friday, but you can score the same deal right now during the current sale. Based on last year we’d expect this offer to be available online all day on Black Friday, and through the rest of that weekend.
- Circulon 11-pc. Classic Cookware Set $99.99 – While this is a great price on this set, Macy’s has beaten this “doorbuster” price by $15 in recent months. It isn’t currently on sale, but we wouldn’t be surprised to see it that low again before and after Black Friday!
- Martha Stewart Quick-Dry Bath Towels $4.99- Just within the last few weeks we’ve seen these towels advertised for just $1 more. These might not be worth the stress!
- Godiva 20% Off– We see discounts as much as 60% off for Godiva. If you can wait to satisfy your sweet tooth, we think it’s a good idea to hold off on this faux doorbuster!
- Macy’s Down Comforter $39.99- We’ve seen prices as low as $32 for this down alternative version of this comforter. Turn up your thermostat and wait for this deal to repeat itself if you’re in the market for down alternative. Otherwise, it might be worth the trip for the down version.
- Women’s Cashmere Sweaters $39.99 – These sweaters qualify as true doorbusters! The lowest price we’ve ever seen was $5 less, but much closer to Christmas.
- Cuisinart 11-PC Cookware Set $99.99- This Cookware set is worth braving the crowds to get your hands on. The cheapest we’ve ever seen it is $136 a few weeks ago.
- Macy’s 7pc Bedding $49.99– Another certified good deal! We’ve only seen this set get as low as $60, so this one is worth snagging.
Don’t wait to start your Black Friday planning? You can get all the latest leaked Black Friday ads on your iPhone or iPad and be the first to know when new ads arrive by downloading Brad’s Black Friday app from iTunes!