Black Friday may be just 6 weeks away, but that’s not stopping some retailers from holding Black Friday in October events. Check out who we found running October Black Friday sales that you can shop right now.
Dying for Black Friday deals? Overstock hopes to placate your growing anticipation with select early Black Friday deals. The deals are subject to change, but from now until Black Friday you can expect to find an array of bargains on electronics, jewelry, vacuums, apparel beauty items and more. Bonus: These early Black Friday deals offer 40% back in Club O Dollars.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H200 20.1MP Black Digital Camera – $149.99 (was $258.24)
- Tommy Hilfiger Women’s Down-Filled Jacket – $79.99 (was $99.00)
We generally recommend waiting at least until Black Friday to make any jewelry purchases, but impatient holiday shoppers should check out Zales today. These Early Black Friday Specials are running today through Thursday 10/24 and offer up to 40% off more than 100 styles.
- 1/2 CT. T.W. Princess-Cut Diamond Frame Engagement Ring in 10K White Gold – $719.99 (was $1,099.00)
- Oval Blue Sapphire and Diamond Accent Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold – $479.99 (was $749.00)
While Bargain Outfitters doesn’t exactly leap to the front of our minds when we think of Black Friday, their Black Friday in October sale is worth checking out while we’re still waiting for the big day. This sale ends at midnight on 10/18 (that’s today.)
- Starlight Hobo-style Purse and Wallet Set – $9.99 (was $93.00)
- Tru Bamboo Carving Board – $24.99 (was $59.99)
Tennis aficionados, your Black Friday is today. Head over to Tennis Express to find deals like up to 75% off apparel and up to 65% off racquets. Like Bargain Outfitters, this is a one day sale only that ends tonight. You can also get an extra 25% off clearance apparel today when you enter coupon code BLACK at checkout, and snag a Tennis Love t-shirt for $2.99 with any purchase.
Get all of the latest Black Friday ad leaks on your iPhone – download Brad’s Black Friday app now!