Yes, you read that correctly. Yesterday we told you it was 100 days until Black Friday, and now today we’re telling you that Black Friday is this weekend at Carson’s.
This morning we received a mailer from Carson’s advertising their August Black Friday Sale. The sale will run all weekend, from Friday August 23rd to Sunday August 25th. Just like the real Black Friday, there will be doorbusters! The ad says most stores are open Friday and Saturday from 9am-10pm and there will be over 125 door busters all weekend you can nab.
The ad also came with a $10 off a regular or sale item of $10 or more coupon and a shopping pass for 25% off certain sale price apparel items. The $10 off coupon is only good in-store and not on the door busters. The online promo code for the 25% off coupon is BLKFRIAUG13.
Some of the doorbusters include:
- Leisure Bayside upright luggage: Starting at $18.87 for an 18″. Pay by the inch for other sizes (E.g. 24″ bag is $24.97)
- 40% off all coffeemakers, accessories, and coffee. (Reg. $16.50-$365, now $9.90-$219.)
- Buy 1 Get 2 Free men’s pants: Izod, Savane, and Haggar brands.
- Famous maker bras for $16.97: Maidenform, Vanity Fair, Warner’s, Lily of France, and Paramour brands. ]
- 65% off fine jewelry: Entire stock of fine sterling jewelry originally $140-$7,000, now $49-$2,450.
The ad says to go online to see additional doorbusters. As of today there aren’t any posted, since Carson’s is still promoting their back to school sale, but we’re sure by Friday morning they will be up.
The ad we received was for Carson’s, but this sale should apply to all Bon Ton stores.
Do you think Carson’s August Black Friday weekend will have better sales than when everyone was doing Christmas in July? Let us know in the comments.