A photocopy of the Microsoft Store Black Friday ad found its way to us today. The 4-page ad is light on deals, so hopefully this is just a teaser of what will be on sale on Black Friday. The last page of the ad is devoted to the new Surface tablet, offering a free Surface sleeve worth up to $49.99 to the first 100 Surface buyers, as well as $50 off a second Surface Touch Cover or Type Cover when you buy a Surface bundle. No prices are given for the Surface Tablet or its bundle, but don’t expect to see Black Friday discounts on either of these this year.
This is everything mentioned in the Microsoft Store Black Friday ad:
- Acer Aspire V5 Notebook 15″ w/ Intel Core i5 processor + Windows 8 – $399 (reg. $599)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Headphones – $179.95 (reg. $199.95)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Wireless Speaker – $179.95 (reg. $199.95)
- Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Bundle – $199 (reg $299)
- Xbox LIVE 3-Month Membership – $12.99 (reg. $24.99)
- Forza Horizon – $14.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Assassin’s Creed III – $24.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Dance Central 3 – $14.99 (reg. $49.99)
We’ll update our ad scans if we find a color version.
Is the Microsoft Store on your list for Black Friday?
Subscribe to Black Friday Email Alerts for the latest deals, news and more!
About Rebecca Lehmann
As a data analyst and sometimes blog author, Rebecca helps the team keep an eye on Black Friday news and trends. Her favorite Black Friday purchase was a quilted down-filled winter coat.
No related posts.