We’ve finally got our hands on the full Macy’s Black Friday 2012 Ad! We thought that the version we had before looked a little off, and we were right. This looks like it is the final version. It’s only 20 pages long, compared to the 52 pages of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Sale ad, and focuses heavily on jewelry and apparel. It looks to us like Macy’s reserved the best deals for Thanksgiving Day.
Macy’s Black Friday specials will begin at midnight till 1pm on Black Friday and Saturday, November 24, 7am-1pm. However, hours may vary by store, so be sure to check with your local store to confirm. The front of the ad features a $10 off coupon pass for Black Friday and Saturday, good for all sale and clearance apparel and select home items.
If you choose to shop online this holiday season, Macy’s is providing free online shipping plus extra 15% or 10% (excluding specials) on Black Friday and Saturday. On some of the items in the ad, it gives you the after rebate prices on top of the Black Friday special price, which makes your Macy’s purchases this Black Friday even more affordable.
Some highlights from the 2012 Macy’s Black Friday Ad include:
- All Kitchen Electrics – $19.99 ($ 9.99 after $10 Rebate)
- KitchenAid Classic 4.5-qt stand mixer- $229.99 ($199.99 after $30 Rebate)
- Single Serve Coffee Makers, Tea Kettles & Espresso Makers – $14.99-767.99 (reg. $24.99-$1,279.99)
- Cookright 24-pc. Cookware – $79.99 ($ 39.99 after $40 Rebate)
- 4-Qt. Deep Dish Saute Pan – $11.99 (reg. $39.99)
- 10-pc. Stainless Steel OR 12-pc. Staineless steel or Nonstick aluminum cookware sets – $49.99 ($9.99 after $20 Rebate)
- 5-pc. Luggage Set – $49.99 (reg. $200)
- 7-pc. comforter Set – $49.99 (reg. $200-$240)
Which Macy’s Black Friday Special are you most excited about? Let us know here!
Subscribe to Black Friday Email Alerts for the latest deals, news and more!