EDIT: We’re hearing reports that many of these deals are not immediately available, but will be Amazon Lightning Deals throughout the day.
Amazon has unveiled a few of the Black Friday deals you can expect to see on TVs and home theater systems. These discounts are deep, though the only two on the list that qualify for Prime shipping right now are the Roku and the Panasonic Blu-Ray player, so be sure to double check shipping costs on these before you buy.
Also note that the Toshiba 40″ LCD HDTV mentioned here appears to have the same specs as the 40″ Toshiba doorbuster at Best Buy and has been priced to match. Even with a shipping charge, this may be a good alternative to camping out at Best Buy for a doorbuster ticket.
Amazon’s Black Friday TV deals will include:
- Haier 32″ 720p LCD HDTV - $97 (currently $189.98)
- TCL 42″ 1080p LCD HDTV - $179 (currently $329.00)
- Hiteker 50″ 1080p LCD HDTV - $288 (currently $599.00)
- Coby 23″ 1080p LCD HDTV - $78 (currently $149.00)
- Panasonic 55″ 1080p 3D LED Smart HDTV - $899 (currently $1,214.99)
- Toshiba 40″ 1080p LCD HDTV - $179 (currently $377.99)
- Vizio 60″ 1080p Smart LED HDTV - $688 (currently $999.99)
- Roku HD WiFi Media Streamer - $39 (currently $59.99)
- Panasonic 3D WiFi Blu-ray Player - $68 (currently $79.99)
We also know that these will be on sale though Black Friday prices have yet to be announced:
- Samsung 39EH5003 39-Inch 1080p LED HDTV
- Samsung 55EH6000 55-Inch 1080p LED HDTV
- Samsung 65EH6000 65-Inch 1080p LED HDTV
- LG 47-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p LED-LCD HDTV
- LG 55-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV
- Panasonic VIERA TC-L24X5 24-Inch LED LCD TV
- Panasonic VIERA TC-L32X5 32-Inch LED-LCD TV
- Panasonic TC-L50EM5 50-Inch 60Hz LED TV
- Panasonic TC-P60U50 60-Inch 600Hz Plasma HDTV
Who do you think has the better TV deals this year – Amazon or Best Buy?
Subscribe to Black Friday Email Alerts for the latest deals, news and more!