The Olympia Sports Black Friday ad is here, and with deals on athletic wear, boots and outdoor winter sports gear it definitely does not disappoint. Snow lovers will find plenty to love with snowboards, snow tubes and ice skates, while other winter athletes will appreciate the chance to stock up on deeply discounted fitness basics like tees and socks. The doors will open on Black Friday at 5am, with early bird deals running from 5am-2pm. After that, the 3-day sale kicks in and runs through Sunday, November 25. Use the coupon in the ad to score 20% off any one item at the cash register.
Some of the highlights from the 2012 Olympia Sports Black Friday ad include:
- Skullcandy Low Rider Headphones – $19.99 (save 50%)
- All Winter Gloves, Mittens and Hats – Buy one get one 99¢
- Saucony ProGrid Guide 5 Mens and Ladies Running Shoes – $65.97 (save 40%)
- Bearpaw Winter Boots – $48.99-$59.99 (save 30%)
- Wenger Teton Universal Swiss Army Knife – $19.99 (save 60%)
- Select Youth MLB Jerseys – $23.99 (save 60%)
Are you excited about Olympia Sports Black Friday deals? Tell us what catches your eye in the comments!
Subscribe to Black Friday Email Alerts for the latest deals, news and more!
About Rebecca Lehmann
As a data analyst and sometimes blog author, Rebecca helps the team keep an eye on Black Friday news and trends. Her favorite Black Friday purchase was a quilted down-filled winter coat.
No related posts.