We just posted the JCPenney Black Friday 2012 Ad! For those of you hating the new Thanksgiving Day hours trend, JCPenney will be a breath of fresh air. They’ve opted to open at 6AM on the morning of Black Friday, and they’ve also decided to stay out of the doorbuster trend. The JCPenney Black Friday Sale begins at 6AM on Friday, November 23, and lasts until 11 PM. The JCPenney Black Friday ad is 48 pages, and is filled with over 215 items ranging from apparel to electronics to home goods to toys.
Some highlights from the JCPenney Black Friday ad include:
- 7-piece Comforter Sets (in all sizes) – $70 (originally $90-$120)
- Over 50 Styles of Women’s Boots – $25 (originally $50-$65)
- Cooks Small Kitchen Electrics – $8 (originally $22-30)
- 4-piece Protocol Luggage Set – $40 (originally $100)
- Kids’ Bubble Jacket – $15 (originally $17)
What do you think of JCPenney’s approach to Black Friday this year? Will you add JCP to your shopping strategy? Share your thoughts in the comments section!