Need new tires for your car, a set of wrenches for Dad, and a shiny Razor scooter for junior? If you said yes, then PepBoys may be worth a place in your 2012 Black Friday schedule. We just got our hands on the PepBoys Black Friday ad, and as usual the theme boils down to three T’s: tires, tools and toys. The ad appears to cover two full pages of a Sunday newspaper.
PepBoys will open its doors at 6am on 11/23, and the 3-day sale will run through Sunday 11/25. However, some items are flagged for sale on Friday only, and then some of those will only be marked down from 6am to 11am on Black Friday.
Here are some highlights from the 2012 PepBoys Black Friday ad:
- Buy 3 tires, get a 4th for $1
- Falken ZE329 Performance Tires – $70.99 each
- Peak Performance 600 Peak Amps Jump Starter – $15 (originally $49.99, current sale price $29.98)
- Dura Max 11-pc. Metric Combination Wrench Set – $3 (originally $14.99, current sale price $9)
- Peak 400 Watt Mobile Power Inverter – $10 (originally $49.99)
- Currie Technologies eZip E-450 Electric Scooter – $179 (originally $249.99)
Who ever said that Black Friday couldn’t address practical matters like auto maintenance? There are some truly good deals in here, including 20% off wheel alignments or 50% off shock and strut installation. If you’re cash strapped and your car needs some TLC, Black Friday at PepBoys looks like a great option.
Do you plan to stop at PepBoys on Black Friday? Tell us in the comments!
Subscribe to Black Friday Email Alerts for the latest deals, news and more!
About Rebecca Lehmann
As a data analyst and sometimes blog author, Rebecca helps the team keep an eye on Black Friday news and trends. Her favorite Black Friday purchase was a quilted down-filled winter coat.
No related posts.