Black Friday is slowly but surely approaching, and even though the biggest shopping day of the year is still seven weeks away, shoppers are already planning their Black Friday shopping strategies. However, you can’t possibly plan a shopping strategy until the Black Friday ads are released.
When will retailers release their Black Friday 2012 ads? That is the big question. The anticipation is building. So, we decided to make some of our own predictions of when big retailers might release, based on previous Black Friday ads releases from 2010 and 2011.
From research and observation of recent years, we suspect smaller retailers, like mall stores or hardware stores, may be the first to come out with their Black Friday ads. For bigger retailers like Toys R Us, Best Buy, Target and Walmart, we’ve made a list of dates of when their Black Friday ads came out within the last two years and what we predict will be this year’s release date. We’ll be posting them as soon as they arrive, whether earlier or later than predicted.
P.S. Sprint’s Black Friday ad is already live!
- 2010 release date: November 12th
- 2011 release date: November 12th
- 2012 prediction: November 13th
- 2010 release date: November 18th
- 2011 release date: November 11th
- 2012 prediction: November 16th
- 2010 release date: November 11th
- 2011 release date : November 10th
- 2012 prediction: November 9th
- 2010 release date: November 10th
- 2011 release date : November 15th
- 2012 prediction: November 14th
Which ads are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments!
Subscribe to Black Friday Email Alerts for the latest deals, news and more!