Looking for 2013′s Black Friday deals? Find them here.
Target issued a press release this morning announcing its first ever Summer Cyber Week sale. As Cyber Monday follows Black Friday sales, Summer Cyber Week will run from July 22 to 28, immediately after the Bonus Black Friday sale.
“Over the past two years our Black Friday in July sales have been a big hit with our savvy guests who appreciate bargains,” said Casey Carl, president, Multichannel at Target. “This year, we’ve added something special by offering an extra day of Black Friday-like deals as well as Target’s new Summer Cyber Week – treating our guests at Target.com to nine straight days of savings.”
In addition to the sale benefits we’ve already mentioned, Target also issued a sneak peek at some of the items that will be for sale during Black Friday in July:
- Spa Sonic Face & Body Polisher, Limited Edition 9-Piece Value Pack, $39.99 (reg. $82).
- Westinghouse 46″ LCD 1080p HDTV, $409 (reg. $579.99).
- Bright Starts Ingenuity baby bouncer free with purchase of Ingenuity full-size baby swing.
- Apple iPod Touch, 64 MB & JBL portable speaker bundle, $299.99 (reg. $399.99).
- Acer 15.6″ laptop with 320 GB hard drive & 3 GB memory, $349.99 (reg. $399.99).
- Dyson DC25 multi-floor vacuum, $375 (reg. $499).
- Nolan bonded leather living room club chairs 2-pack, $299.99 (reg. $399.99).
Target advertised a similar Westinghouse 46″ 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $298 during their Black Friday sale last November, so this is not their best price ever. However, that sale was a doorbuster with limited availability and $409 is very much in line with, and usually beats, the 46″ LCD HDTVs offered by other retailers during last Black Friday.
On the other hand, the $299 price tag for the iPod Touch and speaker bundle looks to be well worth it. The iPod Touch alone regularly costs $364.
Bonus Black Friday at Target runs this Friday and Saturday, 7/20 and 7/21.
Subscribe to Brad’s Daily Alerts for the latest deals, news and more!